Monday, October 19, 2009

Reminiscence of The Not So Past

Suddenly m3lv feel like blogging about the past. A nice memory, that's still fresh in my mind =)

After the previous post that I blog about, m3lv got the urge to share the excitement that I had when I was in the National Service Training Camp.

When I was in Form 5, I was 1 of the "lucky" students which was selected to participate in the National Service. At first, I was cursing the *MF* which put my name in the list. Then it was 01-01-2006. The very first day for the year 2006, I leave my family and went to a place full of strangers.


Eventually, the first day is the worst day through out the entire stay in the camp for m3lv == I vomited in the camp when we're in a "fall in" position (like the above pic) & then at night, we got punish for heading back to our dorm(dormitory) early. For that, we get some push ups punishment ==

As days pass by, things got better, m3lv get to know lots of friends within a week & for the first month in the camp, I did not smoke!! Till I got out from the camp for CNY == That's how I got the bad habit back in me ><

Cigarette prices per STICK:
Dunhill: RM3.00
1 Box (20 stick): RM50.00


Gudang Garam: RM1.00
1 Box (20 stick): RM19.00

Pall Mall Menthol/Red: RM 2.00

1 Box (20 stick): RM35.00


Lolx!! m3lv remember that very well!! Life was luxurious for me in the camp. For normal trainees, they'll most probably have 5 meals in a day provided by the camp which is

Breakfast --> Lunch --> Tea Time --> Dinner --> Supper

But as for m3lv, its..

Breakfast --> Lunch --> Tea Time --> Dinner --> Supper --> Supper Xtra!!

Lolx!! That's where my earning goes == food & telephone card ><>*wink*

Visit to a Fire Station

Visit to a jail which the picture does not looks like we're in a prison area ><
It was really a great chance for m3lv getting to visit so many places & don't need to pay a single cent ^^ on top of that, during our visiting time, its our precious moments to get to know some chics =/ lolx!!

3 guys & a bunch of chics~lolx!!

Not bad eh ;) Then the activities organized was whole lots fun as well!!

We build the raft by ourselves & during the race competition, it was so damn fun!! I was the commander of the raft, something like the captain~lolx!! Teamwork is so important for this race, if there's no teamwork, your raft will be floating in the middle of the lake ><

kaikam ~ m3lv ~ Dhilip
Us with our backpack preparing to go for the camp

Our tent!!

When the final day comes. Its time to say goodbye to everyone there and that's the saddest part through out the whole National Service Program. m3lv eventually cried when we're about to leave the camp, seeing my friends go, somehow its unbelievable, the bond which last 3 months is so strong!! So strong that I cried == WTF!!

Anyhow, I still keep in touch with some of them ;) Especially KaiKam & HuiLi. They're my closest NS friends till now ^^ And if I do have the chance to get back into National Service, I'll definitely go again!!





No comments:

Post a Comment