Sunday, October 11, 2009

Prawn-ing?

Do you know what is prawn-ing? Actually it has the same meaning with fishing just that for fishing, its when you're trying to fish a fish. Get it? And as for prawning, you're trying to fish a prawn =) As simple as that. Lolx!!

Actually prawning has been around for several years and last Wednesday when I went back to Ipoh, my buddy Vic wanna try it out. And off we went =)



Prawning is all about patience & skills. You gotta be patient to wait the prawn take your bait. Then you'll need the skill to hook the prawn. It looks easy but its not!! For 3 damn long hours, m3lv only manage to catch 3 prawns == And I've missed A LOT!!!


Here are some pics~





If you happen to know any prawning pool/center/shop in KL, do tell me about it!! I'm addicted to this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment