Wednesday, October 28, 2009

BroadbRands

m3lv's having tough time being patient for the internet connection as it gets suck-y to suck-ier day after day after days after DAYS!!

I was using Streamyx all the while and I've got no problem with it until recently after the earthquake in Indonesia, somehow the connection becomes unstable & I wonder is it really the after effect of the damn earthquake which cause my connection becomes like that >< style="font-weight: bold;">green and instead it was red all the while == Her parents got pissed and so do her as well, and she's gonna return to it.

Since her place does not have the coverage, eventually m3lv place do have BUT its not fast == Instead I feel that Streamyx is even faster than P1 or maybe because I'm living on the 15th floor that is why the coverage is not that good? Anyhow, P1 should make an effort to solve that not me =/ The supplier should always satisfy the consumer and not vice verse *wink*

Seeing the availability of different types of broadband that we have in our country I can say none of it that we can rely on.

Last week, I went for a Interview with a "mat salleh" company, and he told me that "Malaysia's Internet speed is amazing!! Its 10 TIMES slower than the States!!" & all I can do is just keep my mouth shut being. That is really embarrassing and on top of that, he even say "Malaysians can speak really good English along with the slang thing BUT when it comes to writing , you guys are poor, really poor" & again, I just kept quiet and look at him ==

All right, get back to the topic.

Just see below, some of the broadband company that we have in our country.


They were monopolizing for quite sometime till now, there is competition and there are companies which offers a much more cheaper rate to compete against Streamyx. I do prefer Streamyx but its killing me right now with the unstable line ==

Then there's P1Wimax. People say that its fast and I'm using it myself right now. I don't feel that its fast in anyway. The page loads slower than Streamyx == Luckily I belum POTONG!!

I've got no idea bout DIGI yet but I would love to try ><

Totally clueless about this and I won't even bother to give it a try.


Received loads and loads of negative feedback about it & that sum up to my conclusion.


Have tried this in 1U when they have a booth there. The speed is awesome but then It ain't cheap as well ><


What do you guys think? Stick with Streamyx or jump to another ISP(Internet Service Provider)?


No comments:

Post a Comment