Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hui Li's 21st

This friend of mine, me know her since the year 2006 during the National Service that we enrolled in Tapah ><

Yes...that's the bald m3lv == back in the year 2006


So it has been 3 years m3lv knew this girl. Wow!! Time does flies!! Its just like m3lv got to know her yesterday in NS and now its like 3 years already >< But in the camp, I was not that close with her yet till we were release from "custody" after 3 months being "locked up". Lolx!!

It was indeed a great experience to be one of the thousands participant which enrolled in this programme. m3lv never regret being selected in fact, I felt gifted getting to know bunch of great peoples over there and even some, m3lv is still keeping contact with them especially KaiKam.
m3lv & Kaikam

Anyhow, getting back to the main topic before I change the supposed title to a non-related title =X und?

So yesterday was HuiLi's bday and we went Kepong to celebrate for her. A very old fashioned way I suppose, hope she don't mind =X We went to a famous crab restaurant over there.


These are the dishes that we ordered:

Sweet & sour pork
Vege
Dunno what sauce crab
sour & spicy sauce crabby
m3lv's favorite cheeeeeeeezy crab!!

And here are some random shots:





And a group shot for the night!!


Happy 21st my dear friend!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes my top friend i was happy =DDDD
    my friend said thr is not kepong leh. is called aman puri wor...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei that's where i makan for my bday! nice hor nice hor the crabs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha~yaya!!me went there few times d ge ler xP and it was then i know that i'm alergic to crabs!!

    ReplyDelete