Friday, November 13, 2009

Potong?

For this post, I just wanna share some thoughts of mine to you guys & its about "POTONG" =) Yea, about internet broadband.

Lately, m3lv felt that the competition between the Internet Service Provider is tough as nowadays our "wonderful" country have several broadband company for us (consumer) to choose from, which indeed is a wonderful thing because TM won't be able to monopolize the broadband market.

Last time, we use to complain this & that about STREAMYX because that's the only broadband which is available at that time and the complains are mainly about the connection. However, as for now, instead of complaining, I can't believe I'm saying this, m3lv actually feel satisfy with STREAMYX!! I really am!! That's the 2nd reason for me to write this post~Lolx!! Complimenting Streamyx >< OMG!!

Basically, I just wanna voice out my dissatisfaction with the P1 Wimax which claims itself to have  the fastest Internet speed in M'sia and that's a total BullSHIT!! Their advertisement indeed is very influential. Maybe, P1 Wimax could be the fast in certain area which they will not mention to us. As long as your area got coverage, their sales personnel will be at their best to persuade you.

So you, being the happy you owning the so called "FASTEST BROADBAND" in the country bringing home the "start up pack" & can't wait to get back home and test it. Then, when everything is properly set up, you'll notice that there's LED light on the modem. Now, If you're lucky, your LED light will be green in color, if your luck is just there, it might be yellow in color BUT if you're really unlucky, your LED light will be in RED!!

Their start up pack contains a booklet, and the instructions in the booklet advices you to put your MODEM by the window for better coverage >< That's BullSHIT as well.

And the best part for P1 Wimax that I've encounter before is, at their branch/stall/booth, they actually don't use their own product!! I saw with my own eyes, they're using STREAMYX!! WTF!! That is absolutely weird!!

Lastly, although Streamyx service ain't that good, believe me, their service is much more, far more, so damn far more better than any of the Broadband company that we have in our beloved country >< Streamyx will be the only 1 which will send their technician to your house to solve your problem.

Unless a company could provide better connection with affordable price & good service, I'll consider switching but as for now, accept the fact that Streamyx is still the best in M'sia.

Unbelievable? Believe it!!


p/s: I can't believe I'm writing this =="


No comments:

Post a Comment