Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Comedy Club

I just came back from Baruk/Barok club, whatever the name it is. Its the first event that I went with my new company =) It was awesome!! So many things that I did not expect. I guess I should not mention it here =P to safeguard my ass ;) *wink*



Well, the event held was a stand  up comedy. If you don't know what that is, go YouTube and search for Russell Peters, you'll have some hints of what a stand up comedy is. The one that I watch earlier, there were 2 guys which is not local and the very known comedian in Malaysia, Harith Iskandar. The guy is totally humorous!! OMG!! I just can't stop laughing at his jokes!! For REAL!!


And the best thing about this event ISSSSSSSS there is no cover charge or any entrance fee/charge!! On top of that, there's free flow for drinks!! Hell yeah!! That is totally AWESOME!!! The only thing you'll need to pay for is the parking which is just RM5.00, thats it!! Lolx!! 


Here are some pictures that I've took =)








The Crowds ( All from my company ^^ )



ze ladies



Group shot!!



Harith Iskandar ^^ Funny fella



That's m3lv & Harith, I know I look sweaty ==


That's about it ^^ An awesome night, get to know more people around in the workplace & that's good thing!!  Its late now, time to sleep!! Nitey readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment