Sunday, November 1, 2009

The All American Rejects

I just went the All American Rejects concert at Bukit Jalil. It was awesome!! The crowd is so huge and I think its even huge than the Good Charlotte concert that I went 2 years ago >< (I think its 2 years back if I'm not mistaken =/). m3lv met SmashPop there as well ><

I'll just fill up this post with pictures aite *wink*

me steal this pic from his web~hope he don't mind =X

The Stage

Tyson showing his armpit hair to the fans ==

Tyson Ritter

The beloved like this guy~Nick Wheeler

hoho~Nick's looking at me xP


Mike Kennerty

This guy~me tak tau his name ><

Chris Gaylor

Nick with another guitar

Mike "feng tau-ing"

And again he look at me ><

Sakkai

m3lv & the beloved

After the concert~

I need a freaking zoom lense!! URGH!! Damn!! Anyone willing to sponsor me? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment