Sunday, November 1, 2009

I did not sleep for 24 hours already.

My eyes are heavy. They just wanna close.

I did not sleep the whole night. Instead I was dota-ing.

When the sun rise, I washed my car & only finished 2 hours later.

Then I cleaned my room >< The room is super clean now!!

I do not know why I did so much stuffs. I think I've gone haywire ==

Then I fetched sis for haircut & while going back, it rains!!

After 2 hours of carwash!!
2 hours of scrubbing the car!!
The rain comes and it takes lesser than 2 minutes to make my car dirty again ==
WTF!!

And now I feel stoned. Time for me to sleep & I'm gonna start a new working life TOMORROW!!

YEAH!!

I actually feel like blogging about the previous Genting trip that I went but I 'm very lazy.

Just a group pic ^^



Yeah!! Random post ><

No comments:

Post a Comment