Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Queen's Bday

Last weekend, m3lv went to Penang with my ex-colleagues, which is also my best friends, which is also my great friends, which can be called as brothers =) we went there with my 2nd wife =) Sally. Its been more than 3 years m3lv did not went to the island. The biggest changes m3lv notice is the bridge!! They are expanding the bridge into 3 lanes to prevent traffic. The 3 of us actually went Penang to celebrate our "Queen's" b'day.
Bobby~Ruben~m3lv~Divi (queen)
The journey from KL-Penang took approximately 4hours. When we reach the bridge, a phone call was made to the King.

m3lv~Sunny~King

We notify him earlier that we will be going to the island to celebrate the Queen's b'day. So the King directed us to his villa. Upon reaching, we went up to his villa and gave a surprise to the Queen!! She's so shocked that we're came all the way up north just to celebrate her b'day. She's speechless for quite sometime, and we're glad that she's happy and shocked =)

We chilled out at their villa, chat, rest and chat!!

Awesome rainbow view, it actually ends at the bridge~Click to to have a better view

We went to Pelita to have our dinner, the guys loved Nasi Kandar so much, so that will be our dinner =) After eating, we watched the Match of The Night!! Man U vs Liverpool!! Im so happy that Man U lost!! Although I'm not a big fan of Liverpool, I just want to see Man U drop =P The team I support? They won 4-0 =)

Then, we went back to the villa to get prepared for the main event of the night.

Ruben~m3lv~Bobby~Sunny~King

We went to AutoCity in Juru. The club is called ThamDav's, its an Indian Club. Its m3lv first time going to Indian Club. It was kinda funny to see a person impersonating some Indian Bollywood Superstar, its quite famous, I've watch one of his movie before, back then when I was a kid =) However, there are people throwing ice cubes at him~Lolx!!

The real Rajanikanth
The impersonator~So alike can!!

The Queen was worried that I was not enjoying myself just because we're in an Indian Club. m3lv's fine, just that I'm sleepy == Was awake for more than 24 hours as m3lv was working on Friday, didn't sleep after work, move straight to Penang.

After club~Went for a short yamcha session and back to the villa for a good rest.

We had our brunch at Penang's Asia Cafe~Something like the 1 we have in Subang SS15 =)

Before that, just 1 night in Penang, the local bastards cops gave me a ticket for illegal parking ==

After brunch, we head to Chowrasta market to test Penang's Famous Cendol

Then we head to Gurney Drive to chill out.

The rubbish in the sea is such an eye sore == Went back after that. It was a fun trip indeed, full of love, laughter, fun & craps!! Hopefully the Queen enjoy it though.

Happy Birthday DIVI!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ah Wee...
    Of course I enjoyed every moment with you guys in here.And the surprise visit you all gave me was a speacial brithday gift for me, and this is the best and most memorable birthday I have ever had!Thank you so much for all the effort you all took to make me happy!I love you all till I die!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~
    its our pleasure to make u happy divi =) good that you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you,my apek brother!Cant find brothers like you all in this world...

    ReplyDelete