Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pressie

Mom went to HK last week. It was her company trip. Her outlet got the highest sales for last year, so as a reward, her company sponsored them a trip. Being her only son, m3lv expect mom buy something nice in HK =)

Mom bought a Stitch doll for youngest sis, some shirts for mid sis and....

Mickey keychain

Okla~At least mom remembered me, got me something, which is better than nothing =) Then, suddenly on Sunday, she show me something nice.

Fulemak~D&G!!

Just Looking at the box, m3lv was stunned!! Mom actually bought D&G for m3lv just that she left it with her friend == Ok...forget bout that, when m3lv open up the package, my heart suddenly shrink.....you know why???...because....

A miniature ==

Its just a miniature D&G == Then....

After shave balm ==

m3lv hardly got hair on my face!! Facial hair!! m3lv rarely shave because I don't need to. The facial hair on my face...you can even count it!! Its lesser than the total fingers that you got!! But at least~

Shower gel

There's something that m3lv could use =) A perfume and a shower gel~Not bad wert. Just that the size of the perfume == Rather small~but its better than nothing~m3lv first D&G

Thanks MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment