Saturday, December 4, 2010

Prey Cum Pet

One fine morning, I was fishing at some restricted area in KL.

The fishing session got intense about 7.00am, that's when the fish's breakfast time.

During that intense period, I caught 6 baby tomans within 10-15 minutes.


Baby Toman

I was actually hunting for their mother! Instead I got the baby. The mother is no where to be seen =="

Yea, kinda cruel eh, that's whats fishing about.

Anyway...

3 out of 6 of the baby tomans ended up...

Baby Toman


In


My



Toman in JAIL


They ended up in my aquarium. Lol.

So now, I'm trying to understand the way they feed. Soon, Imma get myself a Patin, then Arowana, then this fish, that fish.

You gotta learn their feeding style wert :)


OK~BYE!

2 comments:

  1. they seem to eat pellets if u forcefully throw it into the water when there is a plop noise

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went through the same thrill when the toman little ones just swan into my bait by the ULU YAm dam ..hehe..i understand ur triumph..

    ReplyDelete