Friday, December 31, 2010

Harimau Malaya AFF Champ 2010

If you guys are from the country where I belong, you should know that we just won the AFF Suzuki Cup 2010.

To be honest, I do feel proud a lil bit because we literally won!! From the past, Malaysia football history sucks! Sucks to the maxx! But somehow, this time round, things changes. By the way, I only know 1 player which is Safee Sali & the coach RajaGopal. That's the only name I know from the team~Lol!

In Malaysia, I think its a trend. Everytime when we achieve something, especially in sports! Our PM will declare public holiday! WOOT!

I think if Malaysia is qualified for the World Cup, we gonna get another Public Holiday!

And if Malaysia Wins, we'll literally get 1 year off!! ROFL!

Anyway~From the bottom of my heart!


Congrats!

Even though we lost the 2nd leg, but still, we're holding the trophy BITCH!

If we won the 2nd leg, I don't think the team will be able to come back home. They'll literally get whacked by the ahem..opposing fans...those in Red Shirts...

Harimau Malaya Boleh!!


I wonder if they're able to defend the cup next year


1 comment: