Friday, May 21, 2010

Thoughts : Iphone VS Other Phones

What makes a Iphone so special?
Pic via Google Image


I've been thinking lately. What is so special about the Iphone? Aren't there any other phones that can't compete with it?

Well, can't deny the fact that Steve Jobs has come up with this awesome gadget that till now, the demand is still high! On top of that with the latest gadget that they've come up with..





Pic via Google Image


Seriously, what makes the Iphone so special? 

I'm not being "brandcist" or whatsoever. I don't have one and yea, because Its out of my budget to get one of it. So after using my SE K810i for 2 years now, the battery is dying on me already due to massive SMS with the beloved ><


pics via Google Image

Alright, the fact is, I've been surveying, to see which phone to get. I was amaze to see so many phones now with the capability of using Wi-Fi, taking pictures  & recording videos. Some records even in HD at 720p. That is really cool!

Basically, your phone can do almost everything in your life to fulfill your needs!

Ok, you can say that I'm outdated because I'm not those gadget person which follows the tech news everyday.

And most of the phone have similar functions with the Iphone such as

1.) Touch screen
2.) Camera for capturing & recording
3.) Wi-Fi 
4.) 3G 
5.) Facebook apps?
6.) Basic phone ability ( Call & SMS )

So basically, your Iphone can do all the above and most of the latest phones can do that as well. The only thing that I think the Iphone wins Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Samsung & etc IS the APPS!

When the Iphone was launch, there are many opportunist tries to develop APPS for the Iphone. That is the significant key that makes the Iphone the most amazing phone in this world!

Without the APPS, I think the Iphone has been defeated by its contenders already.

Sony Ericsson has come up with a cool android phone...

pics via Google Image

The SE X10 and still people say that Iphone 3GS is better than the X10 == And I think that's just because of the APPS that you can install in your Iphone. Other than that, the X10 beats Iphone in every aspects!

If the APPS developer for Iphone manage to develop apps for SE, Nokia & etc, I don't think Iphone will be the best gadget ever, Steve Jobs will definitely work something out with his amazing brain.

So right now, phone users are looking forward for the APPS that a phone has rather than the capability of the phone doing what it do best == That's technology evolution I guess. Amazing huh!

Well, as for m3lv, I want a phone which can fulfill my needs. Its either the Sony Ericsson X10 or VIVAZ!

Pic via Google Image


Ok~BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment