Friday, May 7, 2010

Divine Revelation of Hell

Its been sometime since I last finish a book. My friend recommend me a book to read to kill time in office. That book is called the Divine Revelation of Hell.


I might be out date but Its never too late to read a book right? This book actually influenced me alot! Basically, the book is about the writer which was brought to Hell by Jesus for a period of 30 days consecutively. The purpose is to sent a message to us, humans being to know that Hell does EXIST!

The story in the book is so real, that when you read it, you actually feel it.

I spent 2 days to read everything single words in the book and now, I would like to serve Him, the Lord, our Father.

And I realise that the one who gives our parents the gift of life which gaves us the gift of life which is the almighty God. We spent most of our times with joy & fun but how often does we spent time with our parents? What about the amount of time that we use to pray to God?

And we die, and that is when we'll start praying that we'll go to heaven, beg for His forgiveness so that we could go to heaven but that is already too late.

Repent now or it is too late. He is always around us and all we need to do is to pray for Him, to repent, to cleanse our spirit, to cleanse our sins.

This post might be boring to you, try looking this book at MPH or Popular book store and just read about 1 or 2 chapters. That might enlightens you, well, it has enlighten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment