Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Back to Day 1

Quiting smoking is indeed tough. Very very tough!!

Its been years that you have the habit and out of sudden, you want a stop to it

Trust me

Its really hard!!


I've tried to refrain myself from smoking. Tell myself not to buy a cigarette pack. Refrain myself from asking a stick from my friends & getting a substitute for the cigarette.

The first few days ain't easy at all.

I used to smoke when I drive to work. Smoke during my breaks. Smoke when Im driving back home. So per day, I might take 4-5 sticks. That's the minimum!!

Quiting definitely ain't easy & to permanently stop is the hardest part!! So I've failed for now. And its all back to day 1 again ><

5 comments:

  1. Smoke when drive to work an back from work?>< You only wont smoke when im in the car hor?tsk tsk...

    How now?Tak boleh quit dy lor hor somebody...==" suan ba ni....i know it's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. xiao wei sakit hati see melv so san fu~ yes, it's very hard. even if the success rate of quiting is high, ppl tends to have relapse after some while. and for those who really succeed in quiting, they faced alot of failure, attempted again and again only they conquer it. btw, you cant resist the cigar is bcoz of addiction or habitual reason?

    ReplyDelete
  3. its habitual + addiction~
    aint easy and discipline is the key ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can call quit smoking hotline for professional guidance. you want da number? i can give you. you can oso go pharmacy shop to get consultation on products that can overcome the addiction, eg nicotine gum, nicotine patch. keep urself busy so that you wont have time to smoke, and bath or wash hands when da urge to smoke attacks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. huili...fuish..so many advices.bao bei...listen to what ppl say.you can try it thou if you dun mind..gambateh!^^

    ReplyDelete