Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Pet!!

I admit that I'm a animal enthusiast! I just love animals very much!! If m3lv got a chance, perhaps I'll open a zoo?? Just like Steve Irwin =/ But then, I have this bad habit of cleaning up my pet cage.

Last weekend when m3lv was in outskirts of Malacca, to be exact, Tampin =) Its the border between Negeri Sembilan & Malacca ;) m3lv went to this "Bukit Tampin" to kill time while waiting to check in to a nearby budget hotel.

Then, up on the hill, m3lv found this!!

Its not any just normal milipede, Its a GIANT MILIPEDE!! Well, this is my first and latest exotic pet!!

2 comments:

  1. wow u sure do love animals,A LOT!


    i just stick to cats and birds..
    the common pets..

    hehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~I do love animals ALOT!! xP

    ReplyDelete