Sunday, May 1, 2011

F1

  Damn! I've connection problem at home and guess I'll be using office PC to update my blog every now and then. Lol. Anyway, I wanted to upload pictures so badly. Pictures of the Formula 1 cars that I took during the recent race that happened in Malaysia last month =="

Right now I'm just using my phone Internet connection. Kinda slow but at least I can upload a few pictures, not bad either :)

I'm kinda slow right now but I'll try to update as much as possible though. Lol! And to sums up this year F1 Race, for me personally, its awesome! Went there back in 2009 but the race was stopped due to bad weather, but this year,  its a totally new experience.

Simply because we( m3lv & beloved ) was at the hillstand (we got our tickets free! What do you expect? Lol ) but the experience in the hillstand is much better than grandstand, I think mainly because we can see more part of the track! Here's my F1 picture for this year :)

F1 Practice Session




F1 Raceday







Alright. That's all for now :)



No comments:

Post a Comment