Sunday, April 3, 2011

Team Lotus Street Demo @ Putrajaya

Few days back, m3lv participate in a contest organized by Team Lotus Spark and  the winner will get a chance to visit the garage area during the Team Lotus Street Demo at Putrajaya. I'm one of the 5 lucky winners =) Went  to Putrajaya with the beloved and receive a call from one of the person in charge, Mabel, she told me that I can bring the beloved along for the garage tour! 

Our guest pass

Then we went to the garage area

That's Mabel explaining ( picture grab from Team Lotus Facebook Page )

The 2010 Team Lotus F1 Car

Mabel explain every single thing about the F1 car. From tires, to the driver's sit, the fuel, the chassis, basically everything!


Just look at their steering wheel, there's so many buttons!! I  think F1 car is kinda complicated!!

Team Lotus Display Car ( capture using N8 )

I got a rare chance to meet Tony Fernandes, Team Lotus Boss Up Close!!

Mr. Fernandes

And got to meet the driver as well!! Walao eh!

Jarno & Heiki 

And the Street Demo!!

Check out my  vid :)

And lastly, here's another nice part :) m3lv & the beloved got free tickets to F1 next Sunday!! WOW!!


Free F1 Raceday Tickets!!

I will be going on Friday to do some photo session during the F1 Practice Session. Anybody wanna join? Till then!! Chaoz!

1 comment: