Friday, December 25, 2009

New Toy for Christmas!!

Its 8.30a.m. now ><


I just want to post this!! 


Yesterday, I got myself a Christmas gift ><


*what to do...no present from santa*


This is what I got for myself =)











Oklah...I know this is a cheap stuff =/


But that is what I can afford for now >< At least I got another lense to play with =)


Picture capture is fast & awesome but its noisy ><


m3lv got it from a forum-er ^^


Here are some shots I've took =)



Jack Jack

Jack Jack again~he's my "white mice"

A shot of myself  =P I like the sharpness ^^


The mosque next to my condo ><

The low cost flat at the back of the place I'm staying ><


Well, m3lv did not edit the pictures,what do you think? 


p/s: m3lv bday is coming soon >< if someone could get me a flashgun I'll be happy =P

2 comments: