Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday!!

Christmas is next week!

Unfortunately I'm working on eve of Christmas. Hence, m3lv can't go for any countdown event!!

BUT!! I've got pre-Christmas celebration this weekend =) A family trip!! After such a long time, the family have not been organizing any trips for the past few years. The last trip that we went, If I'm not mistaken, its to Cherating/Cameron Highland. Lolx!! And I think I'm at form 2 at that point of time.

Finally, this year, this weekend, m3lv will be going to PD!! (yeah...PD again...I've been goin there at least 3 times every single year since I've moved to KL ==" But, a family trip is well worth going. Its hard to get everyone to gather at the same time & most importantly, being able to spend time with them!!

m3lv is not as close as before with the family. Maybe its because people changes and so do I. Full with commitments and that is why whenever there is any trip organize by the family, m3lv definitely go!!

Unlike the years before, this year is different. For m3lv, this year's Christmas is with the family =) I'm not Christian, but we're in Malaysia!! Whatever celebration there is, we'll celebrate!! LMAO!!!

And tomorrow, me need to get pressies for the "cousies" ><

No comments:

Post a Comment