Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Switching

m3lv was thinking am I really fit to be in the course that I'm taking now =/ Have been thinking lately, should I continue to pursue my studies with this current course? To be frank, the interest has sunk. It is a tough journey ahead but is it possible for m3lv to continue walking on this path?

I know I should not have took this course as there are complicated calculations, terms, laws, where as for the course that m3lv have got interest is the Mass Comm. If I were to switch, another year wasted, 2 more years till graduate and I can't confirm that I will not switch again ==

To stay, to switch or to stop?

1 comment:

  1. This is not an april fool post oh xb

    Hmm.. to me, it depends on how far u wish to further/specialize in ur study lor.. if just til diploma, both are the same only, cuz it's merely for the cert. Just tat one might be tougher in the sense that u lack of interest in tat course. But if you are manage to handle and pass the course tat u're taking now, should u continue. By time u switch to MassCom, u'll have new challenges facing in that course also one. None of the courses in this world are of no challenge one =.="

    So, if it's upon u can manage, just graduate that course with tat paper fast lor, for this world is realistic, the faster u can get the paper and climb to higher ranking in the working field, that's possibly the best way d. To me, what's important is how you can step out and seriously develop your job scope successfully. I'm looking forward for mine too.

    I've been regretted for my waste of 2 yrs in taking form6 til local uni, so i typically sensitive on cases which required students to waste another one or two years in obtaining the same paper.. imagining a 21yrs old ppl can get the same degree paper as me who are 24 yrs old, it's damn sarcastic right? I'm wasting my freaking 3 yrs in obtaining the same result!! == Maybe i'm kinda bias in tat, anyway, all da best!!

    Love ya*

    ReplyDelete