Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Switching - Part ii

The saddest thing that m3lv has done in college is the decision to switch. Switching from 1 course to the other. Its been almost a year m3lv have been with this group of mine.

Its just like I get to know them yesterday, our relationship bond that fast that when myself decides to switch, there are voices telling me not to do so.

It is not an easy decision, m3lv got no choice. Blame m3lv for the poor finance management of my own, that's 1 of the causes that m3lv needs to switch to another course == Since the first sem, I know that the course won't suit me, that's because there are formulas, some facts which needs to be memorize, my brain power ain't that good enuf to absorb all this. Instead, what my brain could do is absorbing nice memories through out the semesters.

I may not know them very well but I know that this bunch of monkeys definitely make me hard to leave them. m3lv wants to join them through out college life but that will not happen.

We have had some short trips, some break time sessions, our own "yum yum park" study session, library session, jalan jalan session, even karaoke session and not to left out hanging out at Laundry Bar together.


m3lv got to say, my JOURNEY with you guys with this course ends at this semester but our friendship still goes on =)



~I just feel this song suit this post~

No comments:

Post a Comment