Friday, June 3, 2011

Understand & Expressing

I had a chat with a guy. He told me that I'm good in almost everything except for ONE! Being submersive. Any Idea what's a submesive all about?

Let's put it this point. When you're reading a book, you basically would like to understand what's the book about and I personally think that's the whole Idea of reading a book is to understand what is it about.

Understand is one thing, what about expressing it? Or telling others about what you had read (sharing). I believe that's not easy though but then, nothing is impossible. Reading from a book, understand the content, expressing it out on your own words, implement it into your life perhaps?

You read the bible, do you understand it? Or do you read it for the sake of reading/pleasing someone/task? So if you do understand it, are you able to share it with others with your own words? You might be one in a million that understand it but are you the one in a million that is able to share it with others? Are you able to interpret it in your own words?

Any Idea how to do(share) it? Sharing is always a wonderful thing. You should have heard of "Sharing is caring" and yes, it is caring. Whether is it in a positive or negative way, that's a different story. Never walk alone, just like Liverpool FC, share it, with whoever you want to.

And as for myself, I'm in the process to express myself even much more! I think I do it much better over here compare to face to face. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment