Friday, August 20, 2010

All The Way From Sweden

Yesterday, m3lv had a great time hanging out with the relatives from Sweden. They came back to Malaysia for summer holiday. Actually they've been back here for about a month and m3lv only manage to meet them on the 18th.

Jeffrey & Tim

We had our dinner at PJ in a restaurant which is famous for its stewed duck! YEAH! STEWED & not roast! I didn't take any food picture though, kinda hungry so yeah~

The Sis & Jeslyn

This cute girl, I think she's consider as my cousin. She cute, adorable, talkative, she loves pink & she loves to take pictures!

Jeslyn

Uncle Tony & Jeslyn

Ok...I'm short here ==" damn!

Us resting at aunt's place

Sis & Jeslyn again

The relative bought a gift for all of us. And this is what I received





A blade necklace

So yesterday, m3lv brought them around KL. To my surprise, they've been almost everywhere in KL. So I've got no idea where to bring them and we ended up...

The National Mosque????

Sis & Tim

Look see look see @ National Mosque

Since there's nothing much to see at the National Mosque, they don't allow us to walk inside the Mosque, we ended up here...

The National Monument Entrance

The beloved, sis, Jeffrey & Tim

The National Monument aka Tugu Negara

I can't recall when was the last time I came here but I think it should be when I was still a small kid. I was surprise to see that the Tugu is BIG! 

We're puny


After taking pictures, we went to IKEA because they've never been to The Curve and I only got to know that IKEA is from Sweden! In Msia, we have loads of COURTS outlet, in Sweden, they have loads of IKEA!

We had our "lite lunch" there as well. And that was when I realize the food court at the ground floor serves local food & at the 1st floor, they serves Swedish food.

Meatballs. 

According to Tim, the meatballs in Sweden is more juicy. 

Some raw salmon

Sis chicken chop

The beloved pasta

Some Swedish dessert

I wish I could spend more time with them but they're leaving this weekend. Anyway, we had an awesome outing together! 

So, another 3 years till you guys come back to Msia, we'll definitely spend more time then!



OK~Thats ALL~BYE!

1 comment: