Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HeatSink

My desktop is finally FIX!! YEAH!!! The main reason of it broke down is because of  the HEATSINK! Do you guys know what is a heatsink?

pic via Google Image

Now do you know what is heatsink? If you open your PC Casing, you'll see this thingy on the motherboard. Since the day I bought my desktop 2 years back, I never clean it at all. Its untouched! Till an hour back!

Why do you need to clean your heatsink? Simple....To avoid your PC getting overheat! When It overheats, It will shut down by Itself and you'll get this symptom very often. Your PC won't be able to on for long hours. That is what happen to mine!

Thanks to the help of LowYat.Net Members, I finally got to know the problem of my PC and get It fix Immediately!


The amount of dust!!!!

I was shock to see the amount of dust collected and the heatsink Is freaking HOT!! Anyway, PC Is fix and Imma be active again =)

Ok~BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment