Thursday, June 10, 2010

Photography : Colours

I wanted to participate a competition at Photo Malaysia's forum with the theme "colours". So I browsed FLICKR to get some Ideas and I've found some Interesting pictures over there especially drops of water on a CD.

Image after crop 

I do not have a proper lens and I can't go to near to the droplet. So I cropped the picture. The droplet is not sharp enough though but my main purpose is to show the colors. Some fancy Idea I've found on the website. Its interesting & definitely fun taking these type of pictures!

Try It yourself. If you have a macro lens or the extender thingy or the close up thingy which could helps you, I'm pretty sure the effect will be much more amazing than mine ( mine is nothing though ). Just want to share this Idea with you guys.

Believe it or not, you can actually take this picture using a normal camera phone as well. And I'm not kidding you!

Taken Using Nokia N79

Taken Using N79

What do you think? Picture quality ain't that sharp compare to a DSLR of course. The point is, you can take this kind of picture using any camera device that you have but you will require patience to focus on your subject and creating the effect such as the spectrum.

I was too late to participate in the contest though. GOSH! Well, at least I've learn something from FLICKR!

Another droplet shot!



Ok~BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment