Wednesday, February 24, 2010

m3lv's Tiger Year

Finally

I'm updating my blog again

Its been days...I know

So I'll make long story cut short ok

Simple & nice *wink*

So the eve of CNY, m3lv had reunion lunch instead of dinner. Reason being is because I'm working!! FML!!

I did not went back to Ipoh till the 2nd day & that's after my work on the 1st day of CNY >< FML!!

*warning..loads of pictures ahead*

My First Day of CNY @ Curve ><
woohoo dance~lol
I'm still wondering how this guy change the mask so damn fast!!
That's mom & sis

I reached Ipoh at 6.00am >< Drove all the way back with sis after work!! Tiring indeed but its worth it!! Had early breakfast with the grandparents (father side) & went to grandma(mom's side) house to sleep!! Have not been sleeping almost 24hours already!!

Was having a sweet dream till someone jumped on me!! 
This lil devil ><

That's when I knew that the cousins, aunts & uncles have reached grandma house & its time to get up!!
Grandma having a chat with aunt all the way from US
Dishes prepared by grandma
Dearest grandma giving out ang paos

And then we start to gamble

Gambling
Even the kids gamble 

but 2 was left out~lol~maybe because they're too young 
lil devil eating his chocolate
wo sheung zhai enjoying his 100 plus~haha

Day 2
As for day 2, we went up north, to Taiping.
Smooth traffic on the 2nd day

A visit to pay respect to the late grandpa and of coz a visit to the relatives house.
Built by grandpa ^^ we come back every CNY
We used to sit the swing & now the younger generations love it!! The swing is older than me!! ><
Us with long time no see cousins
We used to walk from one house to another because its very near!! Its fun too!! Lolx!! Walkathon!!

And we got boring~Trying to find some interesting stuff to do
We wanna blast the can!!
Cousin bro attempt to blast the bottle
Another attempt to blast bottle
Couples from Singapore
And a family shot! (Not complete)
Younger generations

After the visit

m3lv rushed all the way back to Ipoh for a reunion dinner ><
Some of the attendees
Our Double Yee Sang
lou-ing the sang!! HUAT ARR!!

That's all for now~Its just the 2nd day and there's more!! Stay tuned =)


No comments:

Post a Comment