Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1st Celebration In The Office

As you can see at the title


Yes!! The colleagues, the team had celebrated m3lv's belated b'day yesterday.


Its actually a combo celebration!! That's because m3lv's "sifu" bday also falls in this month ( Its a pre-celebration for her actually ^^ ).




Our Birthday Cake!!

Us!!

Blowing our cake ^^

m3lv receiving pressie from Larry!!

My Sifu receiving pressie from Larry =)

Our shirts ^^ ( me got 1 cny shirt d~lolx!!)

A group shot!! 
Front L-R: Jennie, Cate, m3lv, Michelle, Jasmine
Back: Larry & Kong


Our boss is Cate ^^ Yea, I'm the newest in the team ><


Wanna see how I look like while I'm working?

LOOOOL!! Like This!! Wakakaka


That's all for now =)


Happy Birthday Jasmine!!


and myself ==




No comments:

Post a Comment