Monday, December 28, 2009

Bribery

Today, m3lv got stopped by a policeman while on the way to work ==

Here's how the conversation goes...

IdiotPolice : Encik...u tau tak apa salah u?
m3lv : Tak tau == ( I really don't know what I did wrong except for not wearing safety belt =P )
IdiotPolice : U betul betul tak tau?
m3lv : TAK TAU LA
IdiotPolice : Sebenarnya...kat itu bulatan..u tak boleh straight cut in..u tau tak?
m3lv : Tak Tau
IdiotPolice : Sekarang u mau macam mana?
m3lv : Mau u lepaskan I lo
IdiotPolice : Mana boleh..u sudah salah...I police ma...1 saman ok?
m3lv : hmmmm...okla

The Idiot is hinting me, m3lv know the guy lazy to write the saman as he's not holding any "saman book" with him == He just walk to my car empty handed. That's it.

IdiotPolice : U mau macam mana sekarang?
m3lv : Saman lo...apa boleh buat lagi?
IdiotPolice : I boleh tolong U punya...itu saman banyak mahal oh..300 oh!!
m3lv : I duit pun sikit je la cik...
IdiotPolice : U kan ada 50 sana..bolehlah

And that is how RM50 fly away from me today ==" WTF!! Cousin bro symphathize me, he willing to pay me back 50% ><

No comments:

Post a Comment