Friday, July 10, 2009

Bejeweld Blitz

I believe most of you know about facebook right? And most of you have an account as well right?

Ever heard of the Bejeweled Blitz application? Its quite famous in facebook. The game is about matching the gems. The game is quite addictive as you will try hard to beat your friend's score!!

As for m3lv, I've been playing this game for quite sometime and the highest I've scored was 100,600 if I'm not mistaken. Achieving 100k is already a hard for me but this time, I've found a recipe to easily achive it =) LMAO!!

Have a look at my score ;)

Woohoo!! 1 million!! WTF?!?!?!

Yea, obviously I've cheated =P because I'm amaze with 1 of my friend's score and I knew his recipe =P *sei panda!!I know what you did!!* Lolx!! Don't think I'll be playing honestly in this game anymore, LMAO!! Unless to kill time =/ Want the hack? email me =P

No comments:

Post a Comment