Sunday, May 24, 2009

Reply =)

I know many people are against what m3lv is doing especially friends from HER side. You do not want it to happen but it already did. A step which is hard to take, a truth that is hard to face and no matter what, you'll need to take it and you'll need to face it. m3lv do not want to live with lies. Will you feel comfortable having your partner lying to you most of the time?

Then, m3lv read this fella's blog which I believe she is talking about me. I thought blog was a space where I could just write what I want? Is there any rules for blogging? Under which act does it states that WHEN YOU BLOG, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED/ YOU MUST NOT/ YOU CANNOT/ YOU SHOULD NOT/ YOU BETTER NOT write a person name? LMAO!! That seriously laugh my ass out!!

Thirdly, those of you which dislikes me, hate me or should I say having bad impression of me, m3lv don't really care about it. I've got my friends already, I got my loved ones, my life is perfect!!Gosh!! Don't like me, don't come this blog because you are just so contradicting!! Do you know that each time you visit, you'll give me some profit =) LMAO!! I should say thanks!! People which hates me/ dislikes me still help me to earn some money. Where to find this kind of people? Lolx!

And lastly, please read the title of MY BLOG!! ITS ALL ABOUT m3lv!!! Whether you like it or not, keep it to yourself please. Do not humiliate yourself =) The title says it all.

1 comment: