Sunday, November 7, 2010

AYAM BACK!!

You know what? I would like to show off in this post.

Yea, show off!

What to show off?

Muah gadgets of course.

Lately, I've got myself an Ipad 3g + WiFi!! A freaking Ipad FTW! And the best part of it, its ABSOLUTELY FREE!! Muahahaha!!

Ipad skin

On top of that, I've bought a skin for my Ipad! What do you think?? Nice nice????

Then, 2 weeks back, I got my new phone, a freaking 12MP with 720P HD Video Recording. Its the Nokia N8!


Nokia N8

Its not the best phone out there because of some slight problem which I believe almost all phones will have as well, such as "hang", some software problem, well, nothing is perfect and I just want the phone because of the 12MP and HD Video Recording so that I can take cool videos when I go fishing!

And here's some sample pic that I took recently.

Snowflake best seller ^^ ahhhhhh

Via nokia n8

So, yea, that's all for now, done showing off xP

Ok~BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment