Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Did You Feel It?

Today while m3lv was dota-ing at home, out of sudden I felt dizzy. Then, I notice my bottles collection was shaking!!


Yea...those bottles above was shaking!! *kling klang kling klang* and that FREAKS me out!!!! Then, Jack Jack was barking as well ><>

Then when I went on Facebook, so many of them have updated their status!! Lolx!! (Malaysian memang efficient) And then over to thestar.com.my, confirmed there was earthquake which happened in Sumatra!! measuring 7.9 and that was like just a few hours after the Samoa tsunami.

Seems like the world gonna end soon. Earthquake everywhere every now and then. Killing hundreds even thousands, leaving those peoples stranded homeless on a piece of devastated land. Indeed m3lv feel lucky to be in this country, safe from all the natural disasters which are happening around the world. What a relieve *phew*



God Bless The Earth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment