Monday, August 17, 2009

Vic 21st

I know its kinda late for me to post this but I'll post it anyway =/ Last 2 weeks, m3lv's schoolmate Victor came down to KL along with his gal, Yinyin & her "twin" o.O Bernard.



It was Vic's 21st. Yea, his b'day was on the 8th of August 1988, 08/08/88!! Woah!! His mom not bad, "pop-ed" him out on such a cool date!!

Anyway, back to topic. m3lv had a "yumcha" session with them at The Gardens, update update abit about him, her, us, we, them, everyone =="

After our yumcha session, they went back prepare for the night while m3lv drove all the way to Setapak just to fetch this girl =="


For dinner, we went to Gasoline at Look Out Point. I've heard friends told me about the food in Gasoline and when I finally get to try it myself, hmmm...their food totally sucks, its just the environment which could get the thumbs up, other than that, I've got no idea. Their food sucks, the price not that cheap, the service poor but the environment, that's the only thing that worth praising =)







After our dinner, we went downtown KL. Went to Poppy and its the beloved first time going clubbing =) her mama gonna kill me =/

Anyway, here are some pictures taken during our clubbing session =) * I stole the pics in Mabel's FB =P *

m3lv with bday boy
m3lv with the beloved ^^
bday boy with his beloved
bday beloved with her "twin" Bernard =="
Hmmm...scandalous


WET PARTY SESSION

Bday boy must get wet
I don't know how Rocky got into the pool =="
And finally Bday boy beloved's twin =)

This Gwai Lou tak boleh tahan see them getting all the attention so he decided to go a step further by taking off his clothes except for the boxer ==" LMAO!!

Ice pouring session o.O
Drink anyone?

By the end of the night, the bday boy was KO-fied~lolx!!


There you go. Splendid night!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ONCE MORE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment