Monday, January 19, 2009

No electric??

As what m3lv had mentioned in the previous post, today m3lv sat for the Quantitative Studies paper in the noon and guess what?? The exam starts at 2.00p.m., no problem with that but then an hour later, POOOOOF!! No electricity == Its the first time that m3lv sit for a exam till sweat == not because of the "toughness" of the questions but the so stuffiness in the exam hall.

What can I say more?? I think they did activate the generator for some backup electricity but that's no where near the exam hall that I'm in. That just sucks!! So if I did badly in this paper, its not due to m3lv, blame the college =P wahahaha..that's what students normally do =)

Hopefully, the following paper this coming Wednesday will have no power failure and I'm so dead with the coming subjects. Anyway, just expressing myself =)

No comments:

Post a Comment